Legal & Privacy
Collection of Information
Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
BioProFitness may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time.We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
BioProFitness may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from BioProFitness.com. BioProFitness may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
BioProFitness does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
BioProFitness may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
BioProFitness may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
BioProFitness may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon BioProFitness and/or our website;
Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of BioProFitness; and Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of BioProFitness.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
BioProFitness does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to info@BioProFitness.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
BioProFitness shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
We Want You to Know That:
- We do not sell or rent the information we have about you to anyone;
- We do not share your information with outside companies for the purpose of selling their products or services to you; and
We do not offer a right to opt out since we only share information about you with others as permitted or required by law.
- Information We May Collect and From Whom
We collect your personal information to offer you insurance and financial products and services. The type of information we collect and the extent to which it is used depends on the products and services we provide to you. For example, we may obtain information such as:
- Your name, mailing and email address(es), date of birth, telephone number, Social Security number, employment, education, occupation, assets and income from applications and other forms from you, your employer and others;
- Your policy coverage, claims, premiums and payment history from your dealings with us;
- Your financial and medical history from other insurance companies, insurance support organizations or consumer reporting agencies, if you apply for insurance or benefits;
- Your medical history and records from medical providers or facilities, with your authorization, if you apply for insurance or benefits; and
- Your use of the services offered on our websites from online information collection devices. We may request an insurance support organization to collect information that we need about you. If we do, they will submit a report to us. They may keep a copy of the report and share its contents with others. They will do this only as permitted or required by law.
Information We May Disclose
We may share the types of information described above with others. These disclosures are only made as authorized by you or as permitted or required by law. For example, disclosures such as: To others that perform business services or functions on our behalf or to serve you;
- To employers and their representatives, to reinsurers, to other insurance companies, and to insurance support organizations for purposes related to insurance you may have or apply for;
- To others that may have a joint marketing agreement with us, unless state law restricts such use;
- To insurance departments or other federal state, or local legal authorities in connection with the regulation of our business or to comply with laws and regulations;
- To law enforcement agencies to help prevent fraud or illegal activities;
- To authorized persons to respond to a subpoena, warrant or other court order;
- To others for purposes of complying with auditing and reporting requirements; and
To our affiliates who may provide insurance or financial products and services to you.
- When information about you is disclosed to others, we expect them to protect your information. We expect them to use the information only for the limited purpose for which it was shared.
We want to make sure that we have accurate information about you. In general, you have the right to review your personal information that we have. If you believe that any of the information about you is not accurate, you may inform us in writing of any changes you believe should be made. We will review your request and respond to it accordingly.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We safeguard your information through written privacy policies and physical, electronic and procedural protections.
Copyright and Trademarks
All slogans, logos, photography and graphics contained on this website are copyrighted materials owned by BioProFitnessor its subsidiaries, or trademarks or service marks of BioProFitness and its subsidiaries. You may not download, post, transmit, modify or distribute any material on this website without the express written consent of BioProFitness. You may not create a hyperlink to this website that uses any logo, graphic, slogan or other protected mark found herein without the express written consent of BioProFitness. Unauthorized use of protected material could result in forfeiture of the violator’s profits obtained as a result of the unauthorized use as well as the payment of other damages and fees.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Damages
Access to and use of this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without express or implied warranties of any kind. BioProFitness and its subsidiaries do not warrant that such access and use will be uninterrupted. Because the Internet is an unsecured public information network, we cannot and do not guarantee (except as required by applicable law) the completeness or accuracy of any information obtained from this website or its applicability to your unique financial situation. The information contained herein is presented without express or implied warranties of any kind. The information is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, legal or professional advice. Please consult your financial, insurance, legal or tax advisor for guidance on your personal situation. In no event will we or any third party be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect in or use of this website. We reserve the right to revise or change the terms or descriptions contained in this website at any time without prior notice.